Women’s Bladder Support
60 vegetarian capsules | Item # 02513
What is Women’s Bladder Support?
Many women need a little help when it comes to bladder and urinary health—especially as they get older. The three-herb blend of horsetail, lindera and three-leaf caper extracts can help maintain bladder comfort and normal urinary frequency—with women reporting positive results in a recent clinical study.
A healthy bladder puts you in control! Women’s Bladder Support helps you maintain bladder health and healthy urinary frequency.
Women’s Bladder Support Benefits
- Specially formulated bladder health supplement for women
- Women reported significant bladder relief during human trials
- Helps maintain normal urinary frequency & nighttime urination patterns
- Herbal supplement made with lindera, three-leaf caper and horsetail extracts
Women's Bladder Support
A Science-Backed Way to Support Bladder Health
Why Should I Supplement With Women’s Bladder Support?
What do women want? How about a break from bathroom breaks? A healthy bladder puts you in control. That’s why you should try Women’s Bladder Support. Specifically designed for women, our formula uses a clinically-studied, triple-action combo of extracts to support healthy urinary frequency and your bladder comfort. And that support works day and night.
So are you ready to drive right past that rest stop? Then choose Women’s Bladder Support from Life Extension.
If you don’t want to spend your golden years in the ladies’ room, maintaining bladder and urinary health is key. So be proactive with this bladder health supplement for women, which can help keep your bladder healthy and supports normal urinary frequency.
In a recent clinical study including over 80 women, the herbal blend of horsetail, lindera and three-leaf caper extracts was shown to help support bladder muscle health, normal urinary frequency, better bladder comfort, as well as better ability to maintain healthy urination patterns.
What’s in Women’s Bladder Support?
The three herbal extracts work together to help support healthy bladder and normal urinary frequency.
In a preclinical study, this three-extract combo was shown to:
- Support bladder epithelium and muscle health, which promotes bladder comfort
- Calm the part of your brain that gets you up when you need to go
Stay in control when nature calls—add Women’s Bladder Support to your wellness routine.
Urox® and Cratevox™ are trademarks of Seipel Group Pty Ltd. US Patent No’s 9,452,191; 11,110,141.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take two (2) capsules once daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.