10 mg, 100 vegetarian tablets | Item Catalogue Number: 01327
Although the periwinkle plant may be best-known for its pink and purple garden flowers – which is why periwinkle is the name of a color – it is also the source of vincamine, an alkaloid from which the memory- and cognition-supporting ingredient vinpocetine is derived.
Vinpocetine supplementation can support healthy brain blood flow, memory, concentration & overall cognitive function.
- Encourages optimal brain blood supply
- Supports the ability to retain & recall information
- Helps maintain concentration
- Supports oxygen & glucose use by the brain
- Maintain healthy levels of some neurotransmitters
Memory Support From the Periwinkle Plant
When taken orally, vinpocetine is easily absorbed. The compound is derived from vincamine, an alkaloid from the periwinkle plant. Vinpocetine helps promote optimal brain blood supply and support memory, attention and cognitive function.
Although the periwinkle plant may be best known for its pink and purple garden flowers – which is why periwinkle is the name of a color – it is also the source of vincamine, an alkaloid, from which the memory and cognition-supporting ingredient vinpocetine is derived.
Vinpocetine is known to encourage optimal brain blood supply, support the ability to retain and recall information, help maintain concentration and support oxygen & glucose use by the brain.
Several clinical trials have demonstrated that vinpocetine supplementation can support healthy brain blood flow, memory, concentration, and overall cognitive function.
When taken orally, vinpocetine is easily absorbed.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) tablet one to three times daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
|Do not use if you are of childbearing age, pregnant or planning to become pregnant.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
There are no reviews yet.