60 capsules | Item # 00408
What Is Venotone?
Water retention can lead to occasional leg discomfort. Scientific studies on escin, a bioactive compound found in horse chestnut, have shown its veno protective properties and its ability to help combat water retention. This horse chestnut seed extract contains escin to help maintain healthy vascular function and promote healthy fluid balance.
Venotone supports normal vascular function and helps protect veins using escin.
- Promotes leg comfort
- Combats water retention
- Supports healthy vascular function
- Provides veno-protective properties
Science Backed Supplements
Escin has been clinically studied and revealed to have properties that promote optimal vascular health. By researching the ingredients we use, we ensure that you are getting the high-quality, effective nutritional support you need.
Horse chestnut contains bioactive compounds called escin. Studies have shown that escin has veno-protective properties and can combat water retention.
Evidence from clinical trials supports the use of horse chestnut seed extract to support sufficient venous function and support leg comfort.
Venotone is an extract of horse chestnut, which has been standardized to escin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Serving Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Horse Chestnut extract (seed) [std. to 20% (50 mg) triterpene glycosides calculated as escin]
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, maltodextrin, silica, vegetable stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.