32 V-capsules | Item Catalogue Number: 01389
Master Supplements TruFlora Probiotics Plus Enzymes combines powerful probiotic strains and fibre-digesting enzymes in a formulation that can be used alone or rotated with other probiotics to enhance overall probiotic effectiveness. Used alone, TruFlora® colonises intestinal contents (food in small intestine, waste in colon) and prevents domination by undesirable microorganisms when they are first ingested. Used together with other probiotics, particularly those that colonise intestinal surfaces, TruFlora creates a comprehensive internal probiotic culture (IPC) where both surfaces and contents are colonised.
Benefits at a Glance:
- 15 billion CFU per capsules – 3 probiotics – 2 enzymes
- Supports cleansing waste, purging yeast and stimulating immunity
- Has been laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Soy Free
TruFlora delivers over 15 billion probiotic CFU and over 10,400 units of beta glucan digesting power deep into the intestinal tract. This exerts powerful probiotic action: the probiotics produce bio-cleansing quantities of lactic acid and the enzymes digest beta glucans. The targeted net result is a return to regularity and normal bowel function.
TruFlora contains Lacto-Stim, a patented prebiotic combination of lecithin and oleic acid. When combined with probiotics, Lacto-Stim promotes the healthy, rapid growth of all beneficial bacteria enabling a quick return to comfort and wellness.
Getting probiotics and enzymes through the acidic stomach and into the intestinal tract alive is critical to maximising their ability to eliminate undesirable microorganisms. TruFlora utilises buffered alginate-gel technology protected by U.S. patents 7,122,370 and 7,229,818.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take 1 capsule daily|
Take 2 capsules a day for additional digestive support
TruFlora can be taken with antibiotics; separate by 2 hours
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact (0011) 1-866-280-2852