500 mg, 60 vegetarian capsules | Item Catalogue Number: 02020
Super Carnosine: Carnosine is a unique compound made up of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histidine. Carnosine acts as both an antioxidant and a pH buffer, protecting muscle cell membranes from oxidation both during and after exercise. Carnosine also inhibits glycation, a biochemical reaction that can contribute to a variety of age-related factors.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Provides powerful protection against oxidising agents
- Supports muscle recovery during and after exercise
- Helps heart muscle cells contract more efficiently
- Supports healthy aging by inhibiting glycation molecules
- Contains other nutrients that complement carnosine’s effects
More facts about Super Carnosine
Muscle cells naturally contain high levels of carnosine. But as we age, carnosine levels decline — making supplementation essential for aging individuals, especially those who are athletes. Our Super Carnosine formula contains 500 mg of this potent antioxidant, as well as a trio of nutrients to support DNA health and carnosine’s antioxidant and glycation-inhibiting benefits.
Carnosine and muscle health
Since carnosine acts as a pH buffer, it can help protect muscle cells from the acidic conditions of exercise. Muscle cells naturally contain high levels of carnosine. While those levels decline with age, they can be replenished with carnosine supplementation. Carnosine also helps heart muscle cells contract more efficiently by supporting their cellular response to calcium.
Powerful glycation-inhibiting agent
Carnosine helps inhibit glycation, a process in which non-enzyme-controlled cross-linking of proteins or lipids with sugars can form non functioning molecules. Because glycation affects your body’s essential proteins, it can contribute to a variety of age-related factors, such as wrinkled skin. And carnosine is one of the most-potent glycation-inhibiting nutrients there is.
Luteolin, thiamine, and benfotiamine
Our Super Carnosine formula also contains luteolin to help safeguard DNA health, plus thiamine (vitamin B1) and benfotiamine (a derivative of thiamine) to help inhibit glycation reactions and complement the health benefits of carnosine. Add Super Carnosine to your health regimen today.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) capsule two to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.