100 mg, 90 vegetarian capsules | Item Catalogue Number: 01884
Silymarin is the major active compound from milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum) and offers powerful antioxidant support for the liver. Our Silymarin is formulated with the same ingredients as clinical studies to help support healthy liver function.
The silymarin compound comes from milk thistle (Silybum marianum). It is well-known to support healthy liver function.
- Supports healthy liver function
- Provides powerful antioxidant support
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response at the cellular level
Show Your Liver Some Love
The liver is a large glandular organ responsible for processing vitamins and nutrients from your food into forms that can be used by your body, recycling compounds (such as iron) from red blood cells, synthesizing plasma proteins, producing important hormones, secreting bile and converting sugars into glycogen. The liver is also responsible for the body’s natural detoxification processes.
Hepato-protective compounds such as silymarin are beneficial not only for the liver but also for the overall health and vitality of the body. Silymarin, a mixture of flavonolignans extracted from the milk thistle, helps inhibit oxidative stress, which supports healthy liver function. Pre-clinical evidence suggests that silymarin can also promote a healthy inflammatory response at the cellular level.
Our formula also contains a citrus complex from the peel and fruit of bitter orange rich in bioactive flavonoids. Flavonoids are polyphenol compounds that inhibit oxidation to promote a healthy liver.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.