100 mg, 60 vegetarian capsules | Item Catalogue Number: 02210
Resveratrol is a plant compound found in red grapes, red wine and Japanese knotweed. Resveratrol modulates some of the same metabolic pathways as calorie restriction. This formula also contains quercetin, a bioflavonoid that helps inhibit oxidative stress, promotes cardiovascular health and more.
Found naturally in red grapes, trans-resveratrol is a powerful anti-aging nutrient, which we’ve combined with quercetin.
- Encourages healthy insulin sensitivity
- Supports healthy mitochondrial function
- Helps inhibit inflammatory factors to promote overall health and longevity
- Promotes longevity by modulating metabolic pathways triggering youthful gene expression similar to calorie restriction
Benefits of Quercetin
Our Resveratrol supplement contains the bioflavonoid compound quercetin to help inhibit oxidative stress, promote a healthy inflammatory response and support cardiovascular health. Quercetin also supports youthful gene expression, DNA protection and healthy cellular function.
Best known as a compound found in red grapes (as well as Japanese knotweed), resveratrol supports optimal health and longevity and activates some of the same metabolic pathways as calorie restriction. This formula contains trans-resveratrol, the form found in red wine, which has been studied extensively.
Resveratrol also promotes healthy insulin sensitivity, encourages enhanced mitochondrial function, supports a healthy inflammatory response and has demonstrated beneficial cardiovascular activity.
Resveratrol and calorie restriction
Calorie-restriction diets help activate youthful gene expression, which promotes longevity. But it’s difficult to adhere to a calorie-restricted diet. Good news: research indicates that resveratrol triggers some of the same gene-expression changes as calorie restriction — making it an excellent anti-aging nutrient.
Augmented with quercetin
This formula also contains quercetin, a bioflavonoid that inhibits oxidative stress, promotes a healthy inflammatory response, and helps to maintain already healthy blood pressure levels. Quercetin is also being researched for its neuroprotective properties and ability to promote healthy cell division.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.