RejuveneX® Factor Firming Serum
1.7 oz (50 ml) | Item Catalogue Number: 01621
RejuveneX® Factor Firming Serum is the latest update of the original RejuveneX® Factor formulation by Professor Carmen Fusco that launched the science-based skincare revolution in 1983. This formulation provides 10 new compounds (a total of 28 clinically validated active ingredients) in a nutrient-dense, deep-penetrating serum to promote the appearance of more youthful, firmer, healthier, and more vibrant skin. These 10 compounds include:
- Matrixyl® synthe’6™ to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hylasome® EG10 to hold more moisture in skin cells and target free radicals.
- Salicylic acid to support production of new skin cells.
- Vegetal filling spheres to help replenish skin for a rejuvenated appearance.
- Pichia-resveratrol to help increase hydration … diminishing the appearance of fine lines.
- DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) to help smooth and firm skin.
- Poly P to support the production of collagen.
- Taurine for antioxidant benefits and to help inhibit premature aging.
- Botanimoist® AMS to help boost the hydration of skin cells.
- Botanistat PF-64 to help preserve serum against environmental toxins.
This serum is a more advanced, concentrated format … thinner than a cream to ensure superior, more direct absorption of these skin-enhancing compounds.
To get these 28 synergistic bioactives anywhere else, you’d need to layer on a dozen skin creams — each providing only 2 or 3 of these active ingredients — with some creams costing as much as $600! For a fraction of the cost, RejuveneX® Factor Firming Serum delivers optimal dosages of the full range of these clinically validated technologies.
RejuveneX® Factor Firming Serum comes in an airless pump to protect the integrity of the bio-actives … and utilizes QuSome™, the patented deep-layer cellular delivery system that provides sustained release for 6 to 8 hours! This formulation is uniquely free of paraben, irritants, estrogenic chemicals, antioxidant-inhibitors, mineral oil, and synthetic fragrances.
|Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyphosphate, Taurine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer†, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Maleated Soybean Oil (Ceraphyl NGA), Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Pyrus malus (Apple) Saccharides, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, RNA, Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE), Avobenzone, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Octocrylene,Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Butylene Glycol, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Fragrance (natural grapefruit/lavender), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Camellia sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Ceramide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38.|
QuSome and Inflacin Advanced Efficacy are registered trademarks of BioZone Laboratories, Inc. and are protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 6,610,322, 6,958,160, 7,150,883, 6,998,421.
|Dosage and Use|
|After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply a small amount of serum on your face and neck morning and evening.|
May be used alone or under makeup.
Can be used for all skin types.
|For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly. For people with sensitive skin test in a small area before using. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use and contact a physician.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.