PEA Discomfort Relief
60 Chewable Tablets | Item Catalogue Number: 02303
PEA Discomfort Relief is a unique chew-able supplement that relieves occasional minor pain. PEA (palmitoylethanolamide) is a compound naturally produced by your body. Now, we’ve packed 600 mg of PEA into a convenient, chew-able tablet. Live comfortably with PEA Discomfort Relief!
Benefits at a Glance:
- Inhibits minor pain and discomfort
- Shown to promote quality of life
- Convenient, berry-flavoured chew-able
More facts about PEA Discomfort Relief
An estimated 126 million U.S. adults report having experienced some kind of pain in the previous three months. That’s where PEA Discomfort Relief comes in: Palmitoylethanolamide is a unique fatty acid that can help inhibit discomfort.
PEA in clinical studies
PEA’s efficacy has been demonstrated in multiple clinical trials. For example: In a controlled trial that randomised 636 patients to placebo or PEA for three weeks, 600 mg of PEA every day significantly improved scores on assessments of relative comfort and quality of life.
Convenient chew-able tablets
PEA discomfort relief is a unique supplement that combines 600 mg of PEA in a convenient, berry-flavoured chew-able tablet. Chew one or two a day to relieve occasional minor pain and discomfort!
|Dosage and Use|
|Chew one (1) tablet once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
Do not swallow tablets whole.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.