Optimized Tryptophan Plus
90 vegetarian capsules | Item Catalogue Number: 01721
Optimized Tryptophan Plus is made with premium-quality L-tryptophan, as well as nutrients like lysine, niacinamide, and more to help maintain tryptophan activity in the body.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Healthy tryptophan levels support healthy sleep and mood
- Tryptophan helps modulate your biological response to stress
- Tryptophan promotes satiety and can help you eat less
- This formula delivers 1,000 mg of premium L-tryptophan
- Includes nutrients to encourage healthy tryptophan activity
More facts about Optimized Tryptophan Plus
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter in the brain associated with positive moods and restful sleep. Your body requires the essential amino acid tryptophan to produce and maintain healthy serotonin levels. But your body cannot make tryptophan on its own.
Sleep, stress response, and satiety
Studies indicate that tryptophan promotes healthy sleep patterns and mood. It also encourages the body’s healthy response to stress. And L-tryptophan can help support satiety, the feeling of being “full.”
L-tryptophan augmented with unique nutrients
Optimized Tryptophan Plus provides 1,000 mg of L-tryptophan per serving. Our L-tryptophan has undergone rigorous manufacturing processes to ensure the highest quality and purity.
This formula also provides lysine, niacinamide, and extracts of hops and rosemary, which may help support tryptophan activity in the body, including the production of serotonin. Try Optimized Tryptophan Plus today!
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Individual results are not guaranteed, and results may vary.
Perluxan® is used by permission.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take up to three (3) capsules all at once before bedtime, or one capsule on an empty stomach before each meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
For maximum absorption take with a small amount of carbohydrate, such as diluted juice.
Best if taken separately from protein or amino acids.
|Serotonin syndrome is characterised by high levels of serotonin and symptoms like confusion, sweating, agitation, nausea, involuntary muscle contractions, and racing heartbeat. Do not take L-tryptophan if you experience these symptoms. Because tryptophan may have numerous drug interactions (most commonly, MAOIs and SSRIs) consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking prescription medications. Do not use before driving or operating heavy machinery.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.