Optimized Chromium with Crominex® 3+
500 mcg, 60 vegetarian capsules | Item # 01504
What Is Chromium With Chrominex 3?
Chromium is a critical micronutrient recognized for its important role in maintaining healthy glucose metabolism.
This formula is optimized with a standardized extract of Indian gooseberry and a proprietary form of shilajit.
Optimized Chromium with Crominex Benefits
- Promotes endothelial health & more
- Promotes normal cellular energy production
- Supports already-healthy blood sugar, lipid & triglyceride levels
Chromium For Optimized Health Support
Our most advanced chromium complex has been optimized with a standardized extract of Indian gooseberry and a proprietary form of the adaptogen shilajit.
Chromium is a critical micro-nutrient recognised for its vital role in maintaining healthy glucose metabolism. This most advanced chromium complex has been optimised with a standardised extract of Indian gooseberry and a proprietary form of the adaptogen shilajit. Crominex® 3+ helps support:
- Normal cellular glucose absorption
- Healthy endothelial function
- Healthy lipid and triglyceride levels already within normal range
- Normal cellular energy production
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Serving Per Bottle: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Chromium [as Crominex® 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® amla extract (fruit) and PrimaVie® Shilajit]||500 mcg|
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.|
Crominex® 3+, Capros®, and Primavie® are patent protected and registered trademarks of Natreon, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking blood glucose lowering medication, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.