Mitochondrial Basics with PQQ
30 vegetarian capsules | Item # 01869
What Is Mitochondrial Basics with PQQ?
Behind every physiological process your body needs to survive and thrive are cellular energy generators known as mitochondria. Healthy mitochondria are essential for youthful cellular function. Mitochondrial Basics with PQQ brings together three cutting-edge mitochondrial energizers in a daily, value-priced formula.
PQQ is an innovative micronutrient that has been shown to trigger the growth of new mitochondria in aging cells.
Mitochondrial Basics with PQQ Benefits
- Supports new brain cell formation
- Helps protect against free radical activity
- Promotes the growth of new mitochondria in cells
- Supports expression of genes related to healthy mitochondrial function
What is R-lipoic acid?
Lipoic acid is a compound involved in aerobic metabolism. It protects mitochondria from oxidative stress and promotes youthful mitochondrial function.
Why did we add PQQ?
PQQ is a powerful nutrient. It promotes the production of new mitochondria, helps protect mitochondrial DNA and helps inhibit oxidative stress at the cellular level.
PQQ Fueling Your Cells
Mitochondrial Basics with PQQ brings together three cutting edge mitochondrial energizers, PQQ, R-lipoic acid and L-Taurine. These ingredients trigger mitochondrial biogenesis – the growth of new mitochondria – and promote mitochondrial bioenergetics while blunting free radical activity. The amino acid L-Taurine also supports whole-body health and boosts new brain cell formation.
Healthy mitochondria are essential for youthful cellular function. Every physiological process your body needs to survive and thrive relies on these cellular energy generators. Mitochondrial Basics combines three cutting-edge mitochondrial support nutrients in a value-priced formula:
- PQQ. This micronutrient has been shown to trigger mitochondrial biogenesis – the growth of new mitochondria – in aging cells. PQQ also promotes healthy expression of genes related to mitochondrial function.involved in protecting the delicate structures within the mitochondria.
- R-lipoic acid. Free radicals cause oxidative stress, which affects mitochondrial function. R-lipoic acid promotes mitochondrial energy production while simultaneously blunting free radical activity. Our formula uses an R-lipoic acid form that is more bioavailable than traditional alpha-lipoic acid preparations.
- L-Taurine. This free amino acid supports whole-body health and boosts new brain cell formation in the area of the brain connected to learning and memory.
Bio-Enhanced® is a registered trademark of Geronova Research, Inc.
|Dosage and Use
|Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily without food, preferably early in the day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.