15 mg, 90 soft-gels | Item Catalogue Number: 00455
Lycopene’s multi-targeted impact on our health has led to its being described as among the most important nutrients for longevity. Typically, only small amounts of lycopene get absorbed through diet, so it is important to supplement.
Lycopene is a well-known nutrient for prostate health. But it also supports endothelial health, longevity and more.
Mega Lycopene Benefits
- Promotes prostate health
- Encourages healthy heart & blood vessel function
- Supports normal insulin sensitivity
- Helps maintain already healthy blood pressure levels
- Encourages healthy cellular proliferation
Lycopene Linked to Longevity
Lycopene is one of many important fat-soluble nutrients, the carotenoids, present in small amounts in the human diet. Lycopene boasts a wide range of health-supportive properties, many of which may stem from its function as a powerful antioxidant. In fact, lycopenes multi-targeted impact on human health has led to its being described as among the most important nutrients for longevity.
Lycopene’s Impact on the Body
Lycopene has been shown to play a vital role in maintaining cardiovascular health, including the function of the lining of arterial blood vessels (the endothelium), promoting a healthy inflammatory response and helping to maintain already-healthy blood pressure levels.
Studies show that greater lycopene consumption helps maintain prostate health, and also helps support normal cellular proliferation. And, lycopene has been shown to help support healthy insulin sensitivity and to encourage longevity.
Lyc-O-Mato® is a registered trademark of Lycored Corp.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.