454 grams | Item # 00020
What Is Lecithin?
Lecithin’s compounds, called phosphatides, help maintain healthy cell membrane structure and fluidity, which is essential to healthy cellular function. Because of this beneficial attribute, lecithin can promote brain cell health. Our lecithin is made from soy (as opposed to animal-sources) and contains phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine and phosphatidylinositol.
Our soy-based vegan lecithin provides phosphatides that support cell membrane structure and brain health.
- Supports essential cell membrane fluidity & signaling
- Encourages healthy brain cell membrane structure and function
- A rich source of the phosphatides needed in every cell in the body
Lecithin is a rich source of the phosphatides found naturally in all cell membranes, including those in the brain. Our lecithin’s phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine, and phosphatidylinositol content gives cell membranes the raw materials needed to maintain healthy structure, function, fluidity, and signaling ability to keep your brain, and every cell in your body, operating properly
|Dosage and Use
|Take one (1) heaping tablespoon daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Can be sprinkled on cereal or mixed in juices, soups, or salad dressings.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.