500 mg, 30 vegetarian capsules | Item # 01532
What Is L-Carnitine?
Mitochondria, the powerhouses found within human cells, produce the energy that vital tissues need to keep us vibrant and healthy. Healthy levels of carnitine support optimum functioning of mitochondria and your body’s energy production.
Maintaining optimal mitochondrial function is important for many aspects of healthy aging.
- Helps maintain cellular metabolic activity
- Helps maintain healthy body composition
- Supports the brain’s natural defenses against age-related memory & cognitive decline
- Supports healthy concentration of nitric oxide, which helps support already-healthy blood pressure
Protecting Cellular Energy
L-carnitine is an amino acid produced in your body. It plays an important role in moving fatty acids into the mitochondria of your cells. This is important, since as we age, there is a steady decline in cellular energy. The primary reason is that our mitochondria aren’t functioning properly. Healthy levels of carnitine support optimum functioning of mitochondria.
Mitochondria, the powerhouses found within human cells, produce the energy that vital tissues need to keep us vibrant and healthy. Healthy levels of carnitine support optimum functioning of mitochondria. The problem is that as we age, levels of carnitine decline in all our tissues, reducing cellular energy production and metabolic activity.
Boosting carnitine levels with supplements can help:
- Maintain cellular metabolic activity by assisting in the intracellular transport of fatty acids from the cell fluid into the mitochondria, where fats are oxidized to generate cellular energy.
- Inhibit excess accumulation of cellular debris.
- Support a healthy concentration of nitric oxide, which helps endothelial cells relax and maintain blood flow, supporting already-healthy blood pressure.
- Maintain healthy body fat composition, which in turn supports healthy insulin response and blood sugar levels already within normal range.
- Support brain cells’ defenses against age-related memory and cognitive decline.
|Dosage and Use
|Take one (1) capsule on an empty stomach not exceeding four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.