500 mg, 30 vegetarian capsules | Item Catalogue Number: 01532
Mitochondria, the powerhouses found within human cells, produce the energy that vital tissues need to keep us vibrant, healthy, and young. Normal levels of carnitine support optimum functioning of mitochondria. The problem is that over time, levels of carnitine decline in all of our tissues, reducing cellular energy production and metabolic activity. The answer is carnitine supplementation, because carnitine helps:
- Maintain cellular metabolic activity by assisting in the intra-cellular transport of fatty acids from the cell fluid into the mitochondria where fats are oxidised to generate cellular energy.
- Inhibit excess accumulation of cellular debris.
- Support a healthy concentration of nitric oxide, which helps endothelial cells relax and maintain blood flow – supporting proper blood pressure.
- Maintain healthy body fat composition, which in turn supports insulin sensitivity and healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range.
- Support brain cells’ natural defences against age-related memory and cognitive decline
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) capsule on an empty stomach not exceeding four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating