Dr. Strum’s Intensive Bone Formula
300 capsules | Item # 01506
What is Dr. Strum’s Intensive Bone Formula?
A state-of-the-art bone health formula previously available only to patients of renowned specialist Stephen B. Strum, M.D. As you age bone mineralization decreases, especially in post-menopausal women. Studies show that the combination of vitamin K with D3 and calcium significantly increases bone mass density. Magnesium is needed to maintain strong bones and a healthy vascular system. Zinc, manganese and silicon are essential for healthy bone maintenance, you need to have sufficient intake of these elements to support healthy bone formation.
Bone health is essential for quality of life. We need to continue to support the different systems in our bodies, including our bones.
Dr. Strum’s Intensive Bone Formula Benefits
- Comprehensive bone health support formula
- Provides DimaCal® Calcium to encourage calcium absorption
- Multi-nutrient, clinically studied formula for optimal bone support
- Uses nine different bone-healthy nutrients to help support & maintain bone health
Botanical Bone Health Support
This formula contains extracts from the herb Cissus quadrangularis, which provides powerful support for bone health. Despite its ability to promote bone generation and strength, this extract is used in very few formulas. But it is in Dr. Strum’s Intensive Bone Formula.
Dr. Strum’s Intensive Bone Formula: Strong bones are essential for an active, healthy lifestyle, especially as you age. Unfortunately, hormonal changes and other age-related factors result in an inevitable loss and degradation of bone tissue — unless you take proactive steps to support bone health.
Life Extension customers have access to a state-of-the-art bone health formula previously available only to patients of renowned oncologist and prostate specialist Stephen B. Strum, M.D.
The majority of ageing individuals are protected with the ingredients contained in Bone Restore and the vitamin K they obtain from other supplements. But this formula is specifically designed for individuals who need ultra-potent nutritional support for bone health. A daily serving of ten capsules includes these nine bone-healthy nutrients:
- Potassium citrate — favorably affects bone mineral density through a unique calcium-sparing process in the body, increasing the availability of calcium necessary for bone remodeling.
- Extracts of the Ayurvedic herb Cissus quadrangularis — scientific research indicates it possesses potent bone health-promoting properties, including support for bone generation, healing, and strengthening capabilities. Very few formulas contain this plant-based bone defender.
- DimaCal® — a patented form of calcium that exhibits significantly better absorption than other calcium supplement options.
- Vitamin D3 — the optimally bioactive form of vitamin D.
- Vitamin K — long-acting form essential to transport calcium from the bloodstream into the bone. Working together with vitamin D, it helps maintain youthful calcium musculoskeletal distribution throughout the body.
- Magnesium and Zinc — the citrate forms for exceptional bio-availability.
- Boron and Silica — to support the bone matrix as it undergoes already-normal growth and turnover.
For those who need powerful bone support — Dr. Strum’s Intensive Bone Formula provides state-of-the-art bone health support using nine different bone-healthy nutrients to help support & maintain bone health.
DimaCal® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malate is covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904 and patents pending.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take three (3) capsules in the morning, three (3) capsules in the afternoon and four (4) capsules in the evening daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
|Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 10,000 IU per day unless recommended by your healthcare provider. This product is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium or potassium levels. Because potassium may have numerous drug interactions (most commonly, diuretics and blood pressure medications), consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking prescription medications and/or have heart or kidney disease. Due to the vitamin K, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking Warfarin (Coumadin®) or related medications.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.