60 capsules | Item # 02420
What is Glucosamine Sulfate?
Glucosamine is an amino sugar found in joint cartilage. This nutrient helps maintain the connective tissue between the bones of your joints, promoting knee joint function. But remember, when it comes to supplements, not all glucosamine is the same: you’re looking for glucosamine sulfate… the same kind used in clinical studies.
Glucosamine is naturally found in cartilage – the tissue that cushions your joints and facilitates comfortable freedom of movement.
Glucosamine Sulfate Benefits
- Helps maintain youthful mobility
- Helps support overall joint health
- Clinically studied to promote knee comfort
Knee Comfort Support
Glucosamine sulfate helps relieve occasional knee discomfort and supports overall joint health. It is an ideal addition to a health regimen focused on joint health and comfortable freedom of movement.
Glucosamine has been shown in clinical studies to support healthy cartilage and joint function. Glucosamine is an important component of cartilage, and an analysis of multiple randomized controlled trials found that glucosamine supplementation helps support healthy joint structure and encourages comfortable knee function.
Glucosamine is often combined with chondroitin because both of these nutrients, including in combination support significant preservation of healthy joint structure and comfort. For the convenience of our customers, we are proud to offer glucosamine as a stand-alone supplement.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.