Ginkgo Biloba Certified Extract
120 mg, 365 vegetarian capsules | Item Catalogue Number: 01658
The Ginkgo biloba tree is essentially unchanged in 200 million years and has been used to support memory and cognitive health for centuries. Our ginkgo biloba is vegan, non-GMO and contains an extract standardized to 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides, 6% total terpene lactones and <1ppm ginkgoid acid – the compounds thought to support cognitive health.
Ginkgo leaf extracts contain numerous bioactive compounds that promote healthy cognitive function.
Ginkgo Biloba Certified Extract Benefits
- Promotes optimal quality of life
- Promotes blood flow to the brain
- Supports healthy memory & recall
- Support normal coagulation of blood
- Encourages healthy cognitive function
Clinically Studied for Memory Support
For centuries, Ginkgo biloba extract has been used to support health. Research has clearly established its benefits for memory and cognitive function, quality of life and more.
Ginkgo leaf extracts contain numerous bioactive compounds, including ginkgo flavone glycosides, terpene lactones and ticlatones, proanthocyanidins and many more. It is these BioActive that are thought to make ginkgo such a cognitive function powerhouse.
Promotes Cognition and Memory
Ginkgo extract is one of the most-studied supplements for cognition and memory. It supports your ability to accomplish daily tasks and helps maintain quality of life.
Our Ginkgo Biloba Certified Extract has been concentrated and dual-standardized for 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides, 6% total terpene lactones and <1ppm ginkgolic acid per dose.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) capsule twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.