Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols
60 softgels | Item Catalogue Number: 02075
Vitamin E benefits range from antioxidant protection to promoting a healthy inflammatory response, and gamma tocopherol is one of the most important forms of vitamin E. Studies show the combination of alpha and gamma tocopherol supplementation appears to be superior to supplementing with either form alone for inhibiting oxidative stress and inflammatory factors.
Scientific journals highlight gamma tocopherol as one of the most important forms of vitamin E for optimal benefits.
Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols Benefits
- Provides potent antioxidant protection
- Combines alpha & gamma tocopherols to help inhibit oxidative stress & promote a healthy inflammatory response
- Fortified with standardized sesame lignans to enhance vitamin E activity
Important of Gamma Tocopherol
Most commercial vitamin E supplements contain little, if any, gamma tocopherol. They instead rely on alpha tocopherol as the primary ingredient. However, it is gamma tocopherol (not the alpha form) that quenches peroxynitrite, a free radical that plays a major role in the development of age-related decline.
Sesame Lignans: The Super Vitamin E Booster
Research suggests that adding sesame lignans to gamma tocopherol may enhance vitamin E activity. Sesame lignans have been shown to boost antioxidative activity in tissues by elevating the levels of vitamins C and E.
We have fortified our popular Gamma E Tocopherol supplement with standardized sesame lignans. Consumers obtain superior benefits at a much lower cost. This formula provides potent doses of gamma tocopherol along with sesame lignan extract to augment the antioxidant effects of gamma tocopherol.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
|If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact (0011) 1-866-280-2852