FOCUS TEA™ (Spearmint)
14 stick packs, 14 g (0.5 oz) | Item Catalogue Number: 02212
FOCUS TEA™ is an herbal tea supplement made with Neumentix™, an extract of USA-grown, sustain-ably harvested spearmint. Packed with polyphenol compounds that support cognitive performance, this herbal tea delivers a stimulant-free boost for mental focus and concentration.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Supports concentration and short-term and working memory
- Sugar-free, stimulant-free, herbal tea mix
- Convenient, easily portable, single-serving stick packs
- Dissolves easily in hot water
More facts about FOCUS TEA™
What we call “working memory” is the brain’s ability to use and manage information contained in short term memory. However, working memory declines as we age — as much as 10% every decade after age 40. But phenolic compounds in spearmint extract have been shown to support working memory, as well as concentration and short-term memory, and to encourage neuro-protective and healthy inflammatory responses.
Working memory and sleep support
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, participants took Neumentix™ high-phenolic spearmint extract for 90 days. Subjects taking the spearmint extract recorded better and more accurate working memory than placebo groups did. Those taking 900 mg of Neumentix™ spearmint extract a day also reported better quality of sleep. FOCUS TEA™ provides 900 mg of Neumentix™ per serving.
Convenient, on-the-go packaging
FOCUS TEA™ comes in on-the-go, single-serving stick packs that can be conveniently mixed in hot water for an instant, spearmint-flavoured herbal tea drink that boosts focus, attention, and concentration. Sugar-free FOCUS TEA™ can be sweetened to taste. Try it today!
Neumentix™ is a trademark of Kemin Industries, inc.
|Pour Focus Tea™ powder 8 oz. of hot water, stir, and enjoy!|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.