FLORASSIST Throat Health
30 lozenges | Item Catalogue Number: 01920
BLIS K12®, a proprietary strain of the probiotic S. salivarius, has been shown to support throat health. BLIS K12® helps to inhibit inflammation to support throat health and helps maintain balance of the flora in your oral cavity.
Our formula provides BLIS K12® for enhanced throat health support and comfort.
FLORASSIST Throat Health Benefits
- Promotes throat comfort & health
- Encourages healthy throat bacteria balance
- Helps inhibit inflammation to support throat health
- Delivers 2 billion colony-forming units in a once-daily formula
Probiotics soothe throat discomfort
We all know probiotics can aid digestion, but there are some strains that can offer other health benefits. FLORASSIST® Throat Health contains a unique probiotic that specifically targets unwanted bacterial strains and by providing beneficial bacteria encouraging a healthy balance in the throat.
facts about FLORASSIST® Throat Health
BLIS K12® competes with unwanted bacterial strains, encouraging a healthy balance in your throat. To maximize this benefit, each FLORASSIST® Throat Health lozenge contains 20 mg of BLIS K12®, delivering 2 billion colony-forming units.
One lozenge a day for a healthy throat
BLIS K12®, a proprietary strain of S. salivarius, has been clinically shown to support throat health. BLIS K12® colonies help inhibit inflammation caused by unfavorable organisms to support throat health.1-3 Spearmint and cherry flavored FLORASSIST® Throat Health is an innovative way to maintain the health of your throat. Get some today!
BLIS K12® is the registered trademark of BLIS Technologies Limited.
|Dosage and Use|
|Dissolve one (1) lozenge in mouth daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.