Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol
30 vegetarian capsules | Item Catalogue Number: 01514
Fluid pressure inside the eyes can increase over time. Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol® contains a powerful blend of European bilberry and French maritime pine bark. These extracts are known to promote healthy circulation. But when combined, they help maintain already-healthy ocular fluid pressure.
Ocular fluid pressure can increase over time. Keep your already-healthy eye pressure right where it is with this formula.
Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol Benefits
- Studied in a 2010 European ocular health clinically documented study
- Promotes ocular health by helping to maintain already-healthy eye pressure
- Takes advantage of a novel biological response to two plant extracts in this innovative formula
Beyond Healthy Blood Flow
Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol® includes Pycnogenol® French maritime pine bark extract, a nutrient famous for its ability to promote endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNO-S), the enzyme required to make nitric oxide. Nitric oxide (NO) helps relax the vessels that enable efficient blood flow throughout the body.
The eye is one of the most sensitive organs in the human body. But over time, the fluid pressure inside the ocular chamber of your eye can increase. Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol® was developed to help inhibit this slow increase in fluid pressure.
The powerful blend of ingredients in Mirtogenol®, which is already used in Europe, includes Mirtoselect® European bilberry plant extract and Pycnogenol® French maritime pine bark extract.
This proprietary blend has been shown to support healthy blood flow throughout the body and promote eye pressure already within the normal range. In a groundbreaking 2010 study, the combination of these two extracts in Mirtogenol® induced up to a 24% reduction in already-healthy eye pressure.
- Mirtoselect is derived from the European bilberry plant.
- Pycnogenol is an extract from French Maritime pine bark.
Protect your eyes in the future by adding Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol to your supplement regimen today.
Mirtogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research, Ltd.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) capsule daily in the morning with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If needed, take one (1) additional capsule in the evening with food.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.