Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil
120 softgels | Item Catalogue Number: 02311
Not all fish oil is the same. Our Clearly EPA/DHA formula has a 5-star IFOS™ rating, meaning it’s as pure and clear as the pristine Pacific waters it comes from. And our Clearly EPA/DHA softgels are smaller and easier to swallow than our other omega-3 supplements.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Advanced, ultra-pure fish oil supplement
- Delivers 750 mg of EPA and 500 mg of DHA per serving
- Has been designated as an IFOS™ 5-star-rated formula
- Supports heart health, cognition and more
- Smaller softgels make swallowing easier
More facts about Clearly EPA/DHA fish oil
The EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil have incredible health benefits. These healthy fats promote heart health, help maintain healthy vascular function, support cognitive health, inhibit inflammatory factors that can affect joint comfort and more.
Our Clearly EPA/DHA formula has an IFOS™ 5-star rating, which indicates our formula meets the strictest standards for quality, EPA and DHA content, purity and more.
Purity you can see
Clearly EPA/DHA is refined using an advanced, state-of-the-art purification processing technology in a facility strategically located adjacent to the richest fishing grounds in the Pacific. Thus, “catch-to-capsule” time is minimized to help maximize freshness.
We’ve streamlined our Clearly EPA/DHA formula to reduce the size of the softgel itself. This makes for a high-potency omega-3 supplement that’s smaller than our other fish oil supplements.
Try Clearly EPA/DHA today … for a fish oil as pure and clear as the pristine Pacific waters it comes from!
|Contains fish (tilapia, carp).
|Dosage and Use|
|Take two (2) softgels twice daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
|If you are taking anticoagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.