200 mg, 60 vegetarian capsules | Item Catalogue Number: 01651
Your body needs to go through the process of detoxification in order to keep you healthy. A byproduct of the oxidation of glucose, calcium D-glucarate plays an important role in the body’s healthy detoxification process. It helps inhibit enzymes that reverse the detoxification process, helping your body detox the way it should.
Some enzymes work against your body’s detoxification process. This formula helps inhibit that reversal.
Calcium D-Glucarate Benefits
- Promotes normal cell division
- Supports the body’s cleaning system
- Provides healthy detoxification support
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
- Helps maintain already-healthy cholesterol levels
Plant Powered Detoxification Support
D-glucarate can be found naturally in many foods. Fruits like grapefruits, apples and oranges, as well as cruciferous vegetables, contain D-glucarate. Calcium D-glucarate is also made in the body. D-glucarate helps support effective and healthy detoxification.
Calcium D-glucarate is the calcium salt of D-glucarate, a compound made in the body through the oxidation of glucose. D-glucarate is also found naturally in grapefruit, apples, oranges and cruciferous vegetables. D-glucarate can be converted into another compound that helps the body clear steroid hormones and various toxins through a detoxification process called glucoronidation.
This active D-glucarate metabolite works by inhibiting an enzyme that reverses glucoronidation. By supporting effective detoxification, D-glucarate helps maintain optimal hormone levels and promote clearance. It also encourages a healthy inflammatory response and offers antioxidant protection.
Calcium D-glucarate has been shown to support normal cell division in laboratory studies. In addition, D-glucarate has been found to help maintain already-healthy levels of cholesterol and other lipids.
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.