Brite Eyes III
2 x 5 ml vials (Net 10 ml) | Item # 00893
What Is Brite Eyes III?
Brite Eyes III supports eye comfort and helps protect healthy eye structure and function with an FDA approved, clinically-validated lubricant, glycerin, as well as N-acetyl-carnosine. Your future is looking a lot more comfortable, thanks to Brite Eyes III. These handy eye drops are formulated with glycerin to help relieve eye discomfort and keep your eyes lubricated. The antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine helps protect your delicate eyes from oxidative stress.
Our eyes can be vulnerable to many environmental discomfort and irritation, Brite Eyes III Help keep your eyes lubricated and comfortable.
Brite Eyes III Benefits
- Helps lubricate eyes throughout the day
- Supports comfort from environmental and age-related irritations
- Helps protect healthy eye structure and function
Relief from eye discomfort
Brite Eyes III supports eye comfort and helps keep your eyes lubricated with glycerin. Plus, we’ve added the potent antioxidant, N-acetyl-carnosine, to help fight the stresses of oxidation and glycation.
We all deal with it: everyday irritation from the environment that can make our eyes feel uncomfortable on occasion. Brite Eyes III are sterile lubricating drops formulated with glycerin and the potent antioxidant, N-acetyl-carnosine, to help keep you healthy… and bright-eyed.
Clinically validated eye comfort
That’s why we formulated Brite Eyes III with a clinically-validated, FDA-approved lubricant, glycerin, that is used to refresh and lubricate eyes without irritation.
The Brite Eyes III formula also contains N-acetyl-carnosine to help protect healthy eye structure and function from oxidative and glycation stresses that can accumulate with age.
Easy for On the Go or At Home
A box of Brite Eyes III contains two individual, five-milliliter vials. This reduces the risk of bacterial contamination and makes it convenient to keep Brite Eyes III readily accessible at home, in the office, purse or pocket…or anywhere access to soothing eye drops is needed.
|Dosage and Use|
|For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- For external use only.
- Do not use if solution changes colour or becomes cloudy.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.