Branched Chain Amino Acids
90 capsules | Item Catalogue Number: 01253
The branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine are essential nutrients that your body usually gets by digesting protein-rich foods like meat, dairy, and legumes. BCAAs encourage protein synthesis in skeletal muscle and liver, promote muscle function, support exercise performance and muscle recovery, and support healthy brain and immune function.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Supports protein synthesis in muscle and liver
- Enhances exercise performance and recovery
- Encourages healthy brain function and immunity
- Provides 1200 mg L-Leucine
- Contains 600 mg L-Isoleucine
- Delivers 600 mg L-Valine
More facts about Branched Chain Amino Acids
Your body breaks down dietary proteins into amino acids. There are a variety of different amino acids but only leucine, isoleucine, and valine are called “branched chain amino acids.”
Promotes muscle strength, endurance, and recovery
BCAAs are used by athletes for a reason: Research shows that BCAAs help to both maintain and build muscle strength and endurance, support physical performance and brain function, and promote muscle recovery. But it is important to note that BCAA supplementation can be advantageous to anyone — not just strength or endurance athletes.
Supports immune system health
Athletes need healthy immunity for peak performance, and BCAAs help maintain healthy immune system function. Again, BCAAs can be beneficial to anyone’s immune system health. So take a page from the athlete’s playbook. Help maintain healthy skeletal muscle, promote brain function, and support your immune system with Branched Chain Amino Acids.
|Dosage and Use|
|To be used by adults 18 years and older.|
Take four (4) capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
|Individuals with ALS or disorders impairing the metabolism of branched chain amino acids should not use this product.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.